2021 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship
TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited (TEPNL), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTALENERGIES demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTALENERGIES’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2021
Aptitude test Date: December 11, 2021
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value of Scholarship: N150,000 per Student per Academic Year
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA